case number PP-D72702022 (additional Scam information that paypal needs to know about))

scam-victim
New Community Member

The following link will show that the SCAM is still going on at a large scale:

<removed>

Once that page opens, simply navigate to the right to see more air conditioning units. One of them will be offered by

a company named "withiond" for the price of $67.38. This is the exact price that I paid to a company named "flockek."

Instead of getting an window AC, I got 3 paper face masks that looked like toilet paper. THE RECEIPT THAT THE SCAMMERS SENT ME SELF DESTROYED ONCE THE STATUS OF THE TRACKING CHANGED TO "DELIVERED" FOR THE DECOY PACKAGE.  I reviewed my security camera recording to find out if someone had stolen my AC unit, but instead saw the mailman putting something small in my mailbox. Case number PP-D72702022 does not allow me to show that the scam is still going on. In my opinion PayPal and Google should know about Scammers using email transfer software to remove the mail that they sent you.

I am cheap but I am not stupid.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tina1233
New Community Member
Same scam happened to me and I thought I was crazy when I couldn't find the email they sent with the tracking....my amount was 76.38 and begging for refund. Have open dispute.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.