case closed

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

I did not receive order from supplier, supplier did not answer and closed e-mail,  paypal automatically closed my protection, what can I do?? Supplied should return 65$, but returned 14$ and closed case, Paypal could not solve problem. Is there any other claim email about paypa? because paypal warranty for me my transaction protection.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Patamdar 

Thank you for taking time out in using Community Forum as your means of communication with PayPal as our phone lines are currently closed due to unavoidable circumstance brought about by this pandemic Corona Virus (COVID19).  Based on my understand is that you filed a dispute because you never received the item and now the case was closed in merchant's favor, am i right?  First, i'm so sorry to hear that , let me just give you a birds eye view on how a dispute was process while analyzing your case.  When you file a dispute what's gonna happen is that we will give the merchant a fair chance to be heard such as submitting a compelling evidence to defend themselves such as providing a Tracking Number, once our back office receives that they will check if the tracking number is valid and if it is valid then they will close the case in favor of the merchant which has happened i assume.  No worries as all is not lost on your end as PayPal will be giving you option to appeal, whats gonna happen now is you will request for the reopening of the case and now we will be giving now enough time 3 to 10 days (maximum) submit compelling evidence as well to support your appeal.  Requesting to reopen a case is being done through our customer service representative.   I know that you'll be asking as to how would you get hold of a customer service representative since phone lines are not an available options right now. Well, PayPal find a new ways to assist our customer and this is via Chat.  How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which you could interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account.  Once you were to get hold of a customer service representative advise them that you are filing an appeal.  Hope that i was able to assist you on this matter.  Stay Safe and God Bless.

Login to Me Too

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately nobody could help me from support team. Following answer from paypal and I could not find chat option in message center:

Dear ....,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

After you cancel or close a dispute, you can’t reopen it or ask us to investigate by escalating it to a claim.

Although your dispute is canceled or closed, we encourage you to continue to work with the seller to see if you can resolve the problem. Most sellers welcome the opportunity to make their customers happy.

To learn more about PayPal Purchase Protection, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click PayPal User Agreement.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Tracy
Protection Services Department

Let me clear. I bought from seller in USA, second time (first time one year ago everything was ok), he sent my order and sent me tracking, but order have not been received, I opened disput, he said please close disput I resend it again, I closed, he sent me new tracking number, but I did not received order again and now he did not answer to my emails and his second email is unreachable. And Paypal could not protect me anyhow.

Login to Me Too

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Teddy25,

Could you please show me where is chat section on resolution center??? I found only message center and could not reopen case(((2020-04-03 12_27_47-Resolution Center.jpg Unfortunately I found only message center.

Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Patamdar 

Kindly login to your PayPal account and go to Message Center look for a chat support option.  If in case was not able to get hold of a customer service rep you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter.  You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

you may also try to visit our website https://www.paypal.com  below the page there is the help & contact us link click it and you will routed to a page wherein there is a Message Us button click that to start sending message to us.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it
as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Teddy25 ,

I got email from Paypal 2 times and that is what I named cheating from Paypal, I paid money and did not receive item and paypal did not protect me!!!!

"The case you opened regarding the payment to XXXXXX was automatically closed because you didn't escalate it before 19 February 2020. Once a case has been closed, it can't be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Avinash
Protection Services Department
PayPal"

Shame on Paypal ((((

Login to Me Too

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Teddy25 ,

It looks like the only human in Paypal is @Teddy25 , all others are machines.

I got emails from palpal 4 times that case could not be opened, but case is simple!! And I sent all concerning screenshot and invoices.

Casi is that I paid real money (not sweets) to PAYPAL and did not got item. For me it is not important, who is seller, I paid to Paypal so Paypal got my money and now is cheating!! 

So people, DO NOT TRUST TO PAYPAL!!!!

Who knows, where i can complain to Paypal online and who can hear me??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.