canvasn.sale fraud, anyone interested in a class action?

Oconnor1usa
Contributor
Contributor

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality.”
― Dante Alighieri

canvasn.sale are thieves, and every day Paypal's site is allowed to perpetuate this fraud, those companies that are allowing you to use their name to legitimize this fraud are equally guilty. No order paid for has been received! Period! 

According to Black's Law Dictionary, collusion is "a deceitful agreement or compact between two or more persons, for the one party to bring an action against the other for some evil purpose, as to defraud a third party of his right."

Rackets, or criminal organizations, often utilize legitimate businesses to launder (or hide the source of) money received from illegal operations. Since rackets typically require the coordination of multiple players (often including corrupt insiders), they almost invariably involve collusion. These crimes are prosecuted at the federal level under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (or "RICO") Act, which enables prosecutors to more easily connect the dots of such rackets.

Each of the attached examples provided demonstrates the use of PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discovery in this scam, the refusal of each to have their name removed from canvasn.sale site after being notified multiple times demonstrates the known cooperation in the continuation of this fraud.

Because of the product being used in a R&D project; Damages to date based on lost time, productivity and required responses to this ~$10,000.00. In addition legal fees will be sure to expand this along with the required investigations by the government complaints filed.

Send my order.
#30587  1 Processing $6[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]NOB07LH1R[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]8 10/05/2020 NOB00M5J2B88
#28446  1 Processing $51.86 10/05/2020 NOB01E1QDT4C

In closing, this has clearly escalated to the legal departments of each named in this correspondence. The continued complaint and request for products purchased, and refusal to answer or assist in stopping this obvious fraud has demonstrated the continued collusion.

Please contact me either formally in writing or through a phone call.

Anyone interested in a class action

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Jimmy209
Contributor
Contributor
This is happening all over the place, I got 3 face masks instead of a GoPro, PayPal denied my request for reimbursement for same reason, class action is the only answer
Login to Me Too

Chubba2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered same thing and got 2 packs of seeds
Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

You have to keep on it.  Over and over and over.  I finally got my money back but only after months of writing letters (they didn't respond), sending emails, etc.  I think what finally tipped the scales in my favor was being verbal on Facebook about PayPal being complicit in fraud.  I must have hit a nerve because they told me to either stop posting or they would block me.  They blocked me.  I continued on Facebook any way I could and finally, finally got satisfaction.  I would be part of a class action suit in a heartbeat.  When someone is a victim of fraud and their financial institution (PayPal in this case) turns their backs on them, that's criminal.  In this case, PayPal makes money off of the fraud so it's in their best interests to not support the victim.

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive anything at all from the company but PayPal said that the company provided them with shipping so my case was closed.  I continued to be verbal on every social media platform I could, letting people know that PayPal is complicit with fraud.  That they advertise that they will protect their customers against fraud but, in fact, make money off of it.  Finally, after months of not letting up, they reimbursed me --to shut me up no doubt.  I'm not fooled into thinking they did it because it was their right thing to do. 

Login to Me Too

Tavaris
New Community Member
I am. I ordered a grow tent set up and got 3 mask. I'm so **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Chubba2
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a garden Boe and got 2 packs of seeds.
Login to Me Too

jajm2015
Contributor
Contributor

Regretfully, this may all be over soon. You see, PayPal just now, made me agree to updated terms, which now essentially state that "PayPal can remove ANY CONTENT AT ANY TIME" from the PayPal-Community forum. This means they are in the process of making a concerted effort to remove any and all messages that expose PayPal's gross negligence (and some would say "complicity with those committing fraud"). THEY MUST DO THIS TO SURVIVE! Currently, they cannot side with any PayPal user who was scammed by any of these China operated websites. If they side with even one PayPal user, they are now on the hook to reimburse and make whole ALL PayPal users globally (or at the very least, in the USA - let me not speak for other countries). Therefore, to survive, they must side AGAINST their users AT ALL COSTS! To prevent class action lawsuits and the like, they will no doubt be PURGING ALL CONTENT EXPOSING their negligence to their users, and their complicity with fraudsters. The great PayPal cover-up is afoot (in my opinion)!

Since I was successfully made whole, through CapitalOne/Mastercard, and so far my dispute remains successful and has not been reversed, I'm not sure I qualify to be part of a class-action suit. However, I still wanted to inform you of the new TOS I just agreed to in order to login to this forum. 

Login to Me Too

ccody827
New Community Member
I placed an order May 17. When I tried placing my order the first two times the site malfunctioned and appeared to not submit my order. The next day I found I had been charged 3 times. I immediately reached out to cancel 2 of the 3 as I only needed 1. Still have not received the refund from those. It’s been “processing” and I’m told to be patient. The order I left in place, delivered 5 face masks. I reached out and they “re-ordered” my item. Just this week I reached out again because it still has not shown up, and now they say it was lost in transit. I have spent $200.06 total, and they are offering me either $70 credit to their site, or a $40 refund. Telling me they’ve already lost money because of transit.
Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

I am so sorry you're going through this.  Many of us have been victimized by fraudsters and then victimized by PayPal.  Since PayPal gets a percentage of every sale, legitimate or not, they're complicit with the crime of fraud.   Without going into the long story of my personal experience, I fought for what was fair and right.  I filed a claim which was then denied.  I refiled it....denied again.  I mailed letters and supporting documentation to PayPal, I called them out on social media.  I argued with them online.  Simply put, I didn't give up.  PayPal finally admitted that I hadn't placed the order for which I was billed and also admitted that the shipping information from the vendor was dated prior to the supposed order date.  They agreed to refund my money to me.  My advice to you is to keep fighting.  It's a sorry shame that a customer has to go through this.  PayPal advertises that they have your back which is a bait and switch if there ever was one. 

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

A note to anyone who has been a victim of fraud and then victimized yet again by PayPal.  I paid a vendor using PayPal.  Turned out to be a fraud purchase.  Without going into the long story, although I'm willing to give the details to anyone who may want them, I'll just say that I went through ALL of the prescribed steps for restitution.  The bottom line was that my claim(s) were denied.  Here is what I did:  Thankfully, I had the foresight to make copies of my all my correspondence relating to my purchase.  I sent copies of everything, along with copies from this PayPal Fraud Forum, and a letter detailing my experience, to several key people at PayPal.  I went on the PayPal Facebook page and let others know what had happened to me made sure to tell them that PayPal is making money off of fraud, which is true, as they take a percentage of everything that is sold using PayPal to pay for it.  (I posted that enough times on Facebook that PayPal blocked me).  I posted the same information on as many social media sites as I could think of.  I also posted copies taken from PayPal's own website saying they will have your back and protect you from fraud, along with the details of being fraud by PayPal to show that they mislead users. Anyway, to sum up, I was as loud as I could be about it.  Long story short, after several months of constant work, PayPal finally refunded my money.  It's a shame that a customer has to jump through flaming hoops to find restitution, especially when they are 100% in the right.    

I am willing to give details of my experience to anyone who asks for them.  Having been a victim of fraud and knowing that PayPal made money off of that transaction and was unwilling to step and and refund it without a fight, I fully back anyone who has is or has been victimized by PayPal.  

I can be contacted at  <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.