canvasn.sale fraud, anyone interested in a class action?

Oconnor1usa
Contributor
Contributor

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality.”
― Dante Alighieri

canvasn.sale are thieves, and every day Paypal's site is allowed to perpetuate this fraud, those companies that are allowing you to use their name to legitimize this fraud are equally guilty. No order paid for has been received! Period! 

According to Black's Law Dictionary, collusion is "a deceitful agreement or compact between two or more persons, for the one party to bring an action against the other for some evil purpose, as to defraud a third party of his right."

Rackets, or criminal organizations, often utilize legitimate businesses to launder (or hide the source of) money received from illegal operations. Since rackets typically require the coordination of multiple players (often including corrupt insiders), they almost invariably involve collusion. These crimes are prosecuted at the federal level under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (or "RICO") Act, which enables prosecutors to more easily connect the dots of such rackets.

Each of the attached examples provided demonstrates the use of PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discovery in this scam, the refusal of each to have their name removed from canvasn.sale site after being notified multiple times demonstrates the known cooperation in the continuation of this fraud.

Because of the product being used in a R&D project; Damages to date based on lost time, productivity and required responses to this ~$10,000.00. In addition legal fees will be sure to expand this along with the required investigations by the government complaints filed.

Send my order.
#30587  1 Processing $6[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]NOB07LH1R[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]8 10/05/2020 NOB00M5J2B88
#28446  1 Processing $51.86 10/05/2020 NOB01E1QDT4C

In closing, this has clearly escalated to the legal departments of each named in this correspondence. The continued complaint and request for products purchased, and refusal to answer or assist in stopping this obvious fraud has demonstrated the continued collusion.

Please contact me either formally in writing or through a phone call.

Anyone interested in a class action

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I Am!!!

You can contact me <removed>

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR DENYING LEGIT CASES!!!

~Suz 

Login to Me Too

VeryTICKEDoff
Contributor
Contributor

Follow me <removed> on IG, Send me a msg

I would like to join your possible suit

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

I would definitely join in a class action suit.  You can reach me at <removed> .   I'm stunned at the number of people who have used PayPal believing, PayPal would offer a layer of protection against fraud, only to discover they don't give a rats **bleep**.  

Login to Me Too

Oconnor1usa
Contributor
Contributor

With respect to the clear anger and damages that PayPal has caused with pure laziness and greed.  What was an idea that could have such a positive effect on e-commerce, is quickly turning out to be a legitimized "Fence".   In a previous and separate issue with another scam company 'Wish" , As part of this same R&D project, a product that is still being advertised as available was simple canceled without explanation. The following was the response from the executive staff:

Dear ,

My name is Gwendolyn with PayPal's Office of Executive Escalations. Your outreach was forwarded to me so that I can fully address your concerns. I understand your concern that you have purchased items that have not been received.

A review of your PayPal account shows that on May 13, 2020 you sent a payment in the amount of $26.50 for the purchase of merchandise. On June 13, 2020, you filed a buyer complaint against your seller stating you have yet to receive the merchandise purchased. The case reference for the complaint is PP-D-71254388.

Since then, and dealing with the same R&D project, I reached out in regards to the canvas issues without executive response.  Aloha Gwendolyn (PayPal) et.all, After further reviewing the dozens of complaints filed with PayPal about canvas;  along with my formal complaints with the Washington Attorney General and the appropriate government agencies:<removed>

Each entity that continued to perpetuate this fraud through the use of their services and brand names, have knowingly allowed the perceived legitimacy of canvas in this fraud.   After trying to cooperate and work with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex to bring litigation against canvas it is clear that each after knowing of the issues, has chosen to collude with the fraud and allow the continued use of each entity. Today, after receiving the latest  package (4 face masks), after being assured the proper order would arrive (6'x12' greenhouse),  the damages to the R&D project have exceeded any acceptable amount.  

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

What the hell did she say?!  I'm not even sure I understand it.  

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

My guess is there was no response at all.  That's what my personal experience was for months.  And since you can't reach a live person you have to be a bull dog to get satisfaction. 

Login to Me Too

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

If there ever is a class action law suit, I most definitely want to be involved.  I would gladly testify as to PayPal's shady dealings with scammers and their disregard for the customer.  They are implicit in the crime of fraud.  Since we can't leave contact info here I'll just say you can reach me at five one oh, three zero one, one too six ate.

Login to Me Too

jajm2015
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I've been sounding the alarm on one of their other websites (canvasn.club). They're all the same, SCAM, FRAUD, manipulating weaknesses in PayPal. I PayPal seems unwilling/unable to patch this vulnerability. The scammers also rotate orders through multiple PayPal accounts. If you place 2 orders back-to-back, as I did, you'll notice funds are sent to 2 different PayPal accounts. PayPal is no longer an added level of security, as they advertise. I think the onus is on PayPal to resolve this. 

Sometimes, all we can do is sound the alarm:

>>>ripoffreport.com ( Primarily targeted at US consumers, Ripoff Report is probably the world's most visited scam reporting website.
There are no China-specific categories but reports can be filed in a wide variety of circumstances)

>>> complaintsboard.com ( Complaints Board is a comprehensive consumer complaints website. Although there are no categories specific to China, their search function is very useful and many Chinese scams are reported)   

>>> ftccomplaintassistant.gov (Our readers from the US may like to consider submitting details of a Chinese scam to the Federal Trade Commission.

Complaints from consumers are used to help detect patterns of fraud and abuse.)
>>> ic3.gov ( Managed by the FBI, the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) may be a useful website for US readers to report more serious Chinese scams.)
Login to Me Too

gunner0351

I order a  Hoss Wheel Hoe for the garden item # skun01311082 on April 24, 2020 for $68.15.   After alot of emails to the company and opened a dispute with paypal June 25th I received my package (2 disposable face mask).  Paypal closed my case and will not let me reopen it. Because the was not in my favor because the company provided correct shipping info and I received the item that the tracking number was for.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.