cant use paypal theyre holding money for 180 days two days before christmas help please

sierra85
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal says they can no longer offer me services. IDK why and that the money that I literally put on my account cash that i myself added at store, is being held for 180 days I am on vacation and its a few days before Christmas Idk what to do. I needed this money. I have tried to call a bunch of times most the time it puts me on call back or I wait so long get disconnected with different reasons. can someone please tell me what to do 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sierra85

Try private messaging via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Michelle-Laye
Contributor
Contributor
Did u ever get this resolved? The same exact thing happened to me a few days before Christmas. I personally put the money on there to do some online shopping. It was every dime I had for Christmas. My kids didnt have Christmas because of this. Please let me know
Login to Me Too

Bryand0903
New Community Member
I now have the same exact problem , now I lost €500 because paypal thinks it is a too big of a “risk” , when I called them they just said they couldn’t help me and that’s it . They haven’t even given me any reason to close my paypal account . And thats not even the biggest problem , the problem here is that I have to wait half a year on my money . Ridiculous.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.