cannot add bank account to my 180days + limited account to withdraw fund

armanr646
Contributor
Contributor

my account was limited more than 1 year ago its a NZ Paypal account ..now i wanna withdraw my fund but when i try to add my US bank account (as i am out of NZ now so i have access to only US bank) it says error every time so whats wrong i think its the same error that happens commmonly for security reason i wait 24hour 48 hour even month but i til getting same error i try to add US bank Bank of USA,Bancorp, Green dot,Go bank,Commercial bank,but all i am getting jut error(We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.)

so please help someone ..i cannot call to PayPal cause i don't have my old NZ phone number and i also cant add USA number to NZ acc so please help someone

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@armanr646

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

armanr646
Contributor
Contributor

u just didnt understand my simple words!! i said problem about my limited account so i either cannot remove my bank nor my card from the account ..my account was limited more than 1 year ago and i when i moved to usa i could not withdraw the fund because the 180 days period was not over ..and now i am not in NZ and my account is limited forever and 180days also over so its time to withdraw the fund and i know NZ paypal have option to add usa bank to withdraw money then why i am getting error on my account when i try to add a new bank>?even for NZ bank its showing error (We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@armanr646

I understood your 'simple words' perfectly.

You can add a U.S bank account to a NZ paypal account IF YOU ARE IN NZ BUT YOU ARE NOT ARE YOU.

So re-read this bit..............

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.