cancellation refusal

lucyannw-2008
New Community Member

I purchased an item today and no more than 4 minutes after the purchase, I cancelled it.  i received a message from the seller that it couldn't be cancelled as it had already been shipped.  Really? Shipped in 4 minutes.  I checked my email  correspondence from the seller and the shipping message was after the cancellation indicating that the item had not been shipped before cancellation?  Recourse?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ritamfeast1
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me! I tried to cancel my order several minutes after placing the order! I couldn't cancel it! I emailed ZG technology and they never got back to me!! I would like a refund!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritamfeast1

You can cancel a transaction with the seller and then can issue you with a refund but you can't cancel a completed paypal payment.

You can open a paypal dispute for non receipt of item (if you don't get it) or item received but not as described (if it arrives and that is the case), you can't open a dispute for 'changed my mind' that would be between you and the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.