can't get refund

lorraine1969
New Community Member

hi all I wonder if anyone can help as im having a nightmare here goes ...I bought a wig from a site online didn't look into the company but paid £183 for it and weren't until after I paid straight away I message them cancelling the order as the company is in china making the wig and on trust pilot are some very bad reviews saying they use fake pictures etc , the wig don't look nothing like in the pics . so after untold messages they won't cancel the wig they hadn't even mad it and ignore what im saying telling me nice wig they are sending it to me and going to make it , I set up dispute with PayPal but they say I have to now wait till middle of June for a discission and they don't deal with cancellations when ive told them the company is a scam , so now they will cover there tracks and send out the wig so they will tell PayPal I have got the goods ...its a nightmare as I really need my money back I have alopecia and no money now .

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.