bought a item golf pull cart got stiffed

Jacko12

I purchased a golf cart for $99.49 and paid with PayPal. the site closed down before it let me copy anything of the transaction but PayPal had the transaction and the next day said it was shipped according to the seller but no tracking #. waited till end of month got package with a tracking # on it with a golf pencil in it but no name on package. opened despite to say I didn't get my cart need  tracking number. They contacted seller he gave them the number on the pencil and said was delivered and case settled in favor of seller. My problem now I can't get a rep to talk to, the resolution center won't let me reolen the case, can't get them to see that I was robbed of $99.49 and no way to contact them also the email of the seller comes back as not existing when I send a message to him. please any suggestions to get PayPal to help. thanks jacko12

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacko12 

Sorry but why did you open a dispute for non receipt of item instead of item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.