**bleep** over and Ripped off by pay pal

vinnym
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Im at my wits end with paypal !!!! Over 3 months ago i bought something using paypal. I received something which i didn't order. Emailed the merchant which they told they would give me 30% refund. I said no way that i was covered by paypal, and that i wanted a full refund. We went back and forth with no results. Si i told paypal and they said that i would have to send back the item to get a refund. So they sent me the address, with was in korean with i cant send , because its not in English. Told paypal and they said they would get it in English in 3-5 days....wrote them again and the same thing again, still nothing. So i got it translated my self and sent it back. It cost me $35.00. Threes weeks later it was sent back because they refused it. Still no help at all. I have wrote paypal 5 times asking for help ....they will get help for me and nothing time and time again. This has been the worst experience and now im out my $55.00 and the $35.00...Out $90.00 and no help. It is hard to believe that a company like paypal treats there customers like this!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.