**bleep**ou (sz) Tech co.,limited

Den2538
Contributor
Contributor

Just been scammed ordered car jack and accessories received a 6 inch by 4 inch plastic box I reported it to PayPal who have found in their favour I’m disgusted

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

IanShaw13
Contributor
Contributor

I have received the same black plastic box with red clips today.

Can't find their address.

Their emails bounce straight back, undelivered.

I will be getting onto PayPal about this.

Login to Me Too

Den2538
Contributor
Contributor
I reported it to PayPal ian as I payed by PayPal no joy they were on their side I too tried email address ect ect and nothing £26 down the drain the box is only big enough to put sticking plasters in I’m totally in disgust with PayPal and it’s still going on ian
Login to Me Too

Den2538
Contributor
Contributor
Ian if you google their name it shows how many people have fallen foul of this company I also reported it to Facebook no joy there either
Login to Me Too

Jennam2374
Contributor
Contributor
I order the same kit and got the same box. I’m trying to get my money back now. This is ridiculous. When I emailed the seller they told me that’s what I ordered and they would fix the add.
Login to Me Too

IanShaw13
Contributor
Contributor

I DID eventually get a full refund from PayPal.

I sent them all the details they asked for explaining what had happened... I included a link to the

demo video of the actual car jack.

They said that they would investigate and give the seller time to respond.

Next thing I heard was that I had won the case and the full cost plus P&P was repaid back to my

credit card via PayPal...... Happy Days.

So now I have a free small box 😁

Login to Me Too

Jennam2374
Contributor
Contributor
Do you happen to have the demo video still that you can email to me? I can’t find it anywhere. I would greatly appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

IanShaw13
Contributor
Contributor

Probably not the same advert but I suspect they all link to the same company.

I sent PayPal this link....

https://decarple.com/products/hot-sale-electric-hydraulic-jack-electric-wrench-multi-function-toolbo...

They get round it by saying.......

"SPECIAL STATEMENT
Please read our description of merchandise carefully. I’d like to inform you that, THE PACKAGE YOU RECEIVE WILL BE THE MERCHANDISE SHOWN IN THE PAGE OF YOUR PAYMENT, please check again before you place the order!!"

They effectively advertise a toolbox........ because if you bought a "toolbox" from a toolshop you would not expect it to be full of tools.

But what worked for me (I think) with PayPal was the demo video and me pointing out that the box they sent would not hold the hydraulic carjack etc

Good Luck mate!

Login to Me Too

Jennam2374
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.