cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blade 720 drone

SOLVED
Contributor

blade 720 drone

Just bought a blade 720 drone from mde commerce , for some reason before i bought the product , there was no negative reviews that i found but after I bought the product  and searched a review , one site appeared and most of the reviews are telling that the product is a scam.  do i need to wait for it to arrive before i  file a dispute or can I cancel my paypal purchase.  knowing from experience that the seller will do everything to stop you from canceling the order.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: blade 720 drone

Thank you for the advice kernowlass
4 REPLIES 4
Esteemed Advisor

@blackhawkjess 

Was it another tat Chinese website?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great items at 'bargain' prices ie tat.

You can file a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described but unless the seller agrees to refund then sadly you can't cancel a completed payment.

If you funded your paypal payment via a card issuer then they may help you with a chargeback.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Thank you for the advice kernowlass

I purchased a Blade 720 after seeing a convincing advert YouTube. £85.00 down the drain by the looks of it! They said fast shipping but I ordered it on 29 September and they are now saying on the 10th October, "your product will be with you in 20 to 25 days"! They supplied a tracking number with Yodel but they have no knowledge of that number?

Looks like I've been scammed!!!

Hello Adie9121,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If you make a purchase through PayPal and you do not receive what you paid for, you can file a claim against that purchase. 

You will find more details here.

-Donna