big issue

Djryuu
Contributor
Contributor
ok so i bought gold using paypal (online game gold) he merchant never deliverd to gold so after a few days i called paypal.made it a dispute blah blah blah so finnaly got emailed back from paypal saying the merchabt had a tracking number but theres nothing to track than i contacted the merchant again and they wanted me to buy a new gold package through western union... what can I do to get my money back!!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Lisa

Hi @Djryuu,

I’m sorry about the trouble with a dispute. I understand that online tracking was provided even though there was nothing to ship. Is the case closed or open? If it’s open all information will be reviewed and an email update will be sent. If the case is closed, you should have the ability to appeal in the Resolution Center. I know how frustrating this must be and I apologize for that.

-Lisa

Login to Me Too

Djryuu
Contributor
Contributor
issue was i got re emailed after i did the appeal and it was denied because they provided my IP address but that does not mean anything i was able to get them to reapeal it and was able to send in screen shots of them asking for more money to provide a refund and saying paypal no longer valid so saying to buy a new package to cancel the old order they totally trying to rip me off more money
Login to Me Too

Djryuu
Contributor
Contributor
i peovided all the information i could and paypal never gave me my refubd and i still dont have the gold i am very upset now and tried talking to the seller again apperntly the manager and the supplier for the game gold both went on vacation at the same time im about to blow my top here..ive very angry
Login to Me Too

PayPal_PeterF

Hi @Djryuu,

I understand you have re-appealed the case however there is no refund made back to you. My sincere apologies on the inconvenience faced. Kindly contact PayPal and request as to why the case was closed and what the alternative workarounds to get the refund.

- Peter

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.