bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

FoggyPerson
I wish I'd found this sooner I also bought xbox from them I haven't received anything yet but after reading all of these I've opened a dispute with PayPal but I don't hold out much luck on getting a refund judging by these replies. I hope people do get refunds soon.
Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank and file PayPal ain't done nothing to help!!!
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@johnb456 , Got the refund at last, sent the picture of failed attempted delivery by china post to paypal via message centre and got the refund after couple of hours. All the best everyone hopefully you all get your refund soon.

Login to Me Too

Mendelsegal
Contributor
Contributor
@Doctor786 Glad you finally got a refund. I’m still waiting. Did you have to pay for the return shipping to no where?
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@Mendelsegal , Yes I did pay for postage but I manage to get postage refund back from paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

Since I refused the envelope (package) and returned to sender I have watched it leave Beijing to its final destination. I get automatic emails and texts so imagine I will also see the seller not take delivery. Good news is that this is no longer my problem. When PayPal moved my resolution date once again I called American Express. They took all of the information including the tracking numbers. They tried to contact PayPal, but the last I heard PayPal had not responded to them either.  They put a hold on the funds that went through PayPal and shortly thereafter did a charge back to my account. Guess whether PayPal wanted to or not in a round about way they gave me my money back. I will be closing my PayPal account of 8 years. Occasionally I see PayPal members suggesting a class action suit. If that ever happens count me in!  Am anxious to see PayPal corporate’s response to my BBB complaint. 

Login to Me Too

Gus2000AX
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same problem, paid over $400 for Nintendo Switch and accessories and a game. Took weeks to receive any type of information on shipping from the seller. Finally got an email with tracking information that said packaged shipped from China. Waited another few weeks for the package which contained nothing of what was ordered and paid for, just two black pieces of plastic that appear to attach to mobile phones which I seen else where and are worth no more than $10(and that is being overpriced trash already), two black pieces of plastic are not a Nintendo Switch and accessories plus game, so clearly that black plastic is not what was paid for. Paypal is making us jumped through rings of fire to give us our money back for a seller (scammer) that they still associate with. Which by the way I went back to the website, this bestonlineshop.us website where I ordered from and can't find any Nintendo Switch. It appears they turned their website around to make it look like they never offered any of these devices AND they still have Paypal as one of their payment options. Im trying to submit a complaint to FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) to which Paypal requires I do before Paypal can further "investigate", but alas its like pulling teeth to get any help from Paypal. PLEASE PAYPAL if you read any of these complaints in YOUR OWN forums TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! 

Edit: I ordered back in mid June 2020 and still battling to get my refund from Pay"pal".

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has proven themselves to treat people differently when it comes to this company. Go directly to your credit card company or bank. Some people have have gotten their money back more easily than others, but it seems the majority have had to jump through hoops to even get the attention of PayPal. My advice is Not to accept a package that is not large enough to contain your merchandise. DO NOT open this package...refuse and return to sender even if you have to take it to the Post Office to do this. It will be sent back to the sender in China. Notify your credit card company or bank that you have done this and why. Give them the tracking number and watch the progress of the package back through China Post. Your credit card company or bank will investigate and you will have a good chance of getting your money back...a much better chance than with PayPal who is making money for themselves from your purchase.

Login to Me Too

Shoshawna
Contributor
Contributor

I ORDERED 2 NINTENDO SWITCHES, TOTALING $499, WITH 2 DAY FREE SHIPPING, BUT NOTICED THAT I WAS CHARGED $I5.00. THEREFORE, I IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO CONTACT THE MERCHANT, BUT THEIR WEBSITE WAS TAKEN DOWN, AND THEIR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL WERE FAKE, NON WORKING NUMBERS. THIS TURNED OUT TO BE A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. <removed>   I CONTACTED PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY, AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE PAYPAL RESOLVE THIS SINCE JUNE 23, BUT THEY HAVE NOT. . ON 7/15/20, I RECEIVED A PACKAGE WITH THE WRONG ITEM, A BROKEN TINY GAME HANDLE, THAT'S LESS THAN $5 VALUE, NOT THE $515,  2 NINTENDO GAME SWITCH CONSOLES, THAT I ORDERED. I AGAIN CONTACTED PAYPAL, BUT THEY ARE NOT HELPING, THEY STATED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN THE CHEAP DOLLAR TREE ITEM, AND PAY OVER $200 SHIPPING TO GET  A REFUND!! THEY NEVER PROVIDED ME WITH AN ADDRESS THAT WAS VALID. THE ONLY REASON I PLACED THAT ORDER WAS BECAUSE THEY HAD PAYPAL AFFILIATION, AND I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THAT, THAT THEY COULD BE TRUSTED. BIG MISTAKE!!!!  

THE LATEST PAYPAL EMAIL, IS SAYING THAT THEY "CLOSED MY CASE AND THEY RULED AGAINST ME, AND IN FAVOR OF THE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE SCAMMERS"!!  

HOW CAN THEY DO THAT, ESPECIALLY SINCE IT SHOWS, FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE, PEOPLE HAVE POSTED THESE  COMPLAINTS? THE  CHEAP PLASTIC JUNK PICTURED IN THE HELP REQUESTS, IS WHAT I RECEIVED ALSO. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS, AND NEVER TO TRUST PAYPAL, BECAUSE THEY ARE LIARS, AND WON'T DO RIGHT BY VICTIMS OF THIS FRAUD!! 

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 14 PAGES OF DETAILED REQUESTS FOR PAYPAL TO HELP GET REFUNDS FROM THESE SCAMMERS:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/bestonlineshop-nintendo-switch/td-p/227... 

ANOTHER SITE THAT I SENT THEM TO AS WELL:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

@Shoshawna Yep this is why we should take Paypal to court. Paypal is refusing to refund almost everyone and makes it near impossible to get a refund. Paypal should be sued for aiding a scammer and allowing innocent people to get **bleep** over and lose money. I have been trying to get my refund back since June and I am still hassling PayPal who keeps pushing my resolution date back and saying they will email me and nothing happens. I want paypal to make this right for everyone, they are complete crap!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.