bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

yep, my package is over there too, I am interested to see what happens next with Paypal because we all know these addresses are fake and they will likely say they didn't receive the package, so then what, how is this our faults? 

Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

So frustrating! I never received such a poor customer service as from PayPal

Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

Right and now you also paid for shipping. What a scam. PayPal is as guilty as the scammers.

Login to Me Too

JodieMc1983
Contributor
Contributor
Yup same happened to me first an Xbox, just today PayPal have closed my case, not in my favour, saying seller gave them proof that they had tracking and delivery, absolutely devastated I have received nothing 😭
Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank and file a claim, my bank returned the money. Take screenshots of all these people that have been scammed by this company and report them to the BBB. These people and PayPal need to be shut down for good!
Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

Our legitimate complaints are falling on deaf ears. I think PayPal is “closed for business” to any member needing their help.

Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

This is beyond the money. PayPal is allowing customers to get scammed and probably profits out of it. It should be held responsible. I personally will not use PayPal any longer for any transaction.

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to cancel my account, but you are required to speak to customer service representative.....anyone been able to actually speak to a PayPal rep recently?

Login to Me Too

User3311
Contributor
Contributor

This is the same shop that I got scammed by.  >_<  I'm not even able to file a dispute because I already mistakenly filed an "unauthorized transaction" dispute when I took a look at the receipt -- documenting that I suspected it was a complete scam. That dispute was understandably closed -- but now that I have the piece of plastic from them I can't file another dispute!

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

Notify your credit card company or bank. They are better equipped to deal with PayPal...they will open an investigation and you will be much more likely to get your money back. PayPal is too busy making money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.