bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

nope, still no refund, Paypal says they are waiting for the package to arrive at its destination and then they will issue me a full refund. Paypal keeps pushing back the resolution date, it was supposed to be the start of August now its the end of August. They are garbage

Login to Me Too

Pierre2321
Contributor
Contributor

I’m kind of disappointed that PayPal is giving this guy or person who’s more time to look into what happened with the item and I noticed that several people talked about how this person took money from them and I just went to their website is long longer listed. The Better Business Bureau someone reported them. Now I have wait again. They gave this person so the 15th and now I have to wait until the 30th they gave him two more weeks.

Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

may I ask you if you used USPS or UPS? UPS will give international tracking but even 1 ounce envelope would cost me $40.

Login to Me Too

Lorena0476
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue. I ordered a Nintendo Switch from this website on June 25 and paid $264.99, which also included expedited shipping which stated 5-8 business days delivery.  After waiting the 8 business days, I emailed the company via the email posted on their website and received a generic auto reply email stating that my order had been shipped. I replied to the email asking for a tracking number for the "shipped" order and received, in response, the same generic auto reply email as before.  I tried calling the company at the phone number listed on their website and the phone number was not valid, "the subscriber you have dialed is not in service". I immediately filed a claim with PayPal via their resolution center asking for a full refund.  PayPal then contacted the seller, which of course now miraculously provided a tracking number for the shipped order.  I waited an additional 2 weeks to receive the same plastic game handle that everyone else has been complaining about.  I called PayPal that same day, spoke to a representative and had the case escalated from "item not received" claim to "item received is significantly different than described" claim.  I also took pictures of the package received, the tracking number provided by the seller on the package I received and the toy game handle and uploaded them all to PayPal, as well as a screen shot of the website which no longer exists.  The website, nintgameset.com, now shows a white screen with sad face emoji and a bunch of chinese letters.  After waiting an additional 1.5 weeks, I again called PayPal to check the status of my dispute and spoke to a very nice and helpful representative.  I explained my case, how this website is scamming people out of money and how there are tons of complaints about this website on the PayPal community forum.  He was finally able to close the case in my favor.  PayPal will issue you a refund but you definitely need to be consistent and call them multiple times, and upload all pictures that you have as evidence.  Hope this post helps!!

Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
I did all of that as well and here I sit waiting for PayPal to refund me my money I keep screenshots of all these people to that have been shamboozled by this company!!! I will be getting my money back one way or another. I feel a class action lawsuit against PayPal may be needed.
Login to Me Too

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

How in the world were you able to get in touch and actually speak with a PayPal representative? Impossible to get in touch for me and after i did the same you have done I only received an email saying I need to mail it back with a tracking # and I have 7 days to do it or the case will be closed against me. 

Login to Me Too

SteveRub
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing and also got a plastic handle worth about .50cents. Apparently PayPal is aware of this scam and is keeping this scam going. Essentially becoming a co-conspirator in this scam!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with my credit card and received a refund right away because I never received the product (which I told PayPal). Highly considering no longer using PayPal. It’s horrible how they’ve treated so many valuable customers who have been robbed.
Login to Me Too

jdiviney96
Contributor
Contributor

I called back into PayPal and mentioned this Community forum and stated that basically they have at least 18 case open right now against Online Shop and how it is obviously a scam since we all were delivered the same item. And it appears we were all given different return addresses. This time the guy seemed helpful. He had me upload images of the item I received and then had me fill out a IC3 form, basically reporting nintgame.com to the FBI's Cyber unit. He had me upload that form I filled out to Paypal. and then said with that, there is no need to send back the .50 piece of plastic, that would help them give me a full refund. So maybe others here can take that approach.

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

Good, maybe Paypal will get it through their thick skull when the FBI gets involved, that these guys are scamming a whole bunch of people. Its been a month and I'm still fighting with Paypal to get my refund. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.