bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I'm not happy with Paypal either. I know many people who got scammed by this company and I have told Paypal a million times to stop accepting payments from this scam company for the sake of other people and they don't listen. In fact, the website I ordered from is still operational and still accepts Paypal as a form of payment. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor
The effect PayPal asking us to return piece of crap to the seller is pretty much actively contributing towards this scam. There must be lot of complaints about this seller, therefore PayPal should refund the money straight away.
Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe that so many people are having this issue and PayPal is doing nothing about it. These people are making a lot of money off of nothing..
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got my dispute and issue resolved with BestOnlineShop... I was able to show pictures of item I received and package for m China with tracking number.. I did contact Paypal on Twitter and mentioned my ongoing issues with refund. Finally got the issue resolved in my favor! So use Twitter to make them aware.
Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@johnb456 , Do you mind me asking what return address they have given you to send the useless item back. The address they have given me is in chinese apart from few numbers. I am just wondering why the address is not in english, this could be a another trick. How to post office will write that address on the receipt they will give you as a proof of postage so you can show that to paypal.

What a surprise, seller agreed to issue full refund on the return of the useless item. Paypal is playing right into these scammers hands.

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, same here they gave me some Chinese address that I couldn't even read and I told Paypal this, but what I did was copied the Chinese letters and went to google and found a Chinese to English translator and pasted it in there and it will come out in English so that it can be shipped. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@johnb456  , Just wondering will that be acceptable for paypal. Can seller claim that we have posted item to different address? Just thinking if there is another loophole where seller is trying to trick us.

BTW the return address they given me is (some reason forum doesn't allow me to paste chinese address) and it translate into (16 Fengcheng 2nd Rd

Weiyang Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001).
Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

You know what's funny is my address that my seller wants me to send it back to is completely different than yours. Paypal specifically told me to send it back to the Chinese address I received, although we both know yours and mine are bogus addresses. Paypal better refunds me, because I already know that the seller is going to say they didn't receive my package, then I will say well you (PAYPAL) told me to send it back to this address, so there's nothing more I can do now. I guess we will see how this plays out, I feel like Paypal is doing a terrible job and not backing its customers, but i will let you know what happens next with this crap. 

Login to Me Too

JonTx4
Contributor
Contributor
Right now I am currently in the same situation guys, PayPal wants me to send this back at such an expensive shipping cost to an address that is clearly not real. I feel like when I’m talking to PayPal customer service in chat I’m talking to a bot they are only program to say certain response to certain and in this situation any normal person would be able to see we’re getting scammed . I also received plastic grip holders instead of the $329.99 Nintendo Switch that I bought and paid for. I’m highly upset with PayPal’s customer service at this point especially seeing how many other people are also going through the same exact thing.
Login to Me Too

nini1000
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal closed my case. Happy to take the funds but not research that scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.