bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

CChou2020
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what has happened to me I’m shocked with PayPals lack of care and attention
Login to Me Too

Jdabneyyy
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same issue, “bestonlineshop” will not email me back and neither will PayPal. I never received my product either.
Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I am still in the process of waiting for my refund from Paypal, it has been about a month now... The only way you can reach customer service right now is through their chat. You leave a message in the chat and they usually get back to you in about a day or two. The scam company sent me a broken piece of plastic and when I contacted Paypal about it they reached out to the seller. The seller responded (whoever that is... ) and said they would give me a full refund if I ship the item back to them. Normally I wouldn't, but I did print out a shipping label for some weird address in China and it is currently on its way back there now. I am interested to see what Paypal does when the scam company doesn't refund my money. Paypal is supposed to back their customers and give customers money back when they don't receive the proper items. I will take Paypal to court if need be... 

Login to Me Too

mel1230

can i ask you what kind of plastic did you receive?? I received this plastic piece that goes onto the phone...i had no idea where it came from and i don't remember ordering it!! I bet thats from this website!!!! I am so mad!!!!!

Login to Me Too

nhfoos
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what I received too! How did PayPal allow them to run this scam for so long!? I better get every dime back and better not be forced to ship that garbage plastic they sent me back!

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

I hope people will wake up and close their PayPal accounts. Mass exodus will send them the right message!

Login to Me Too

JodieMc1983
Contributor
Contributor
Same I got a phone cover silly me hadn't a clue what it was for as I didn't order it so just threw it away new um **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no I did a return to sender after I realized it wasn't the item I ordered my post man scanned it and marked rejected on the package so I wouldn't have to pay return shipping!
Login to Me Too

I received a plastic cell phone case also.
Login to Me Too

CChou2020
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly what happened to me I’d love some advice
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.