beneficial owners

Tspud1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal asks for beneficial owners yet will not let me input that info the form given to me

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tspud1,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues updating that form. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via phone, chat, Facebook instant message, or Twitter direct message. They'll be able to assist you with getting your documentation into the proper hands for review. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Tspud1
Contributor
Contributor

After 5 trys and several hours on phone getting no where, it got fixed. Maybe by the complaint I put in by email

Login to Me Too

dfbfloyd
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I tried to call but I was on hold for 15 minutes running in circles with the auto attendant. Apparently the auto-attendant isn't aware of the beneficial owner info either. I will try the chat and/or email but wanted you to know this is still a problem on the PayPal website.

Login to Me Too

tracyp2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. The form is broken. I emailed customer service about it with screenshots twice, no response.

Login to Me Too

markuspopp
New Community Member

Same here. Quite astonishing bug and having no reply on e-mails doesn't really help...

Login to Me Too

StarbuckyTX
New Community Member

I've attempted, every possible way, to add a beneficial owner.  Won't SAVE it. What a mess.  I give up and then receive another email that I have to do this before Jan 11, 2020.  Trying to get help is ridiculous.  I've wasted enough time on this.

Come on PayPAL!  What's the deal?  I can't be the only one having a problem filling in a form.

Either fix it or stop sending me the time limit emails.

Login to Me Too

higimask
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I provided beneficial owner info and when updating address Im not allowed to move on. So now my account is blocked with money and there is nothing I can do. I need a resolution asap. Or update the address or exclude the beneficial owner. 

Please Paypal support. I'm waiting for an answer on facebook chat for 3 days and phone chat seems impossible with the robots crazy menu.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.