been scammed

Sweet_Candy_4U
Contributor
Contributor
This is so confusing I’m super frustrated and beyond drained. This happened to me dec242020 and nothing yet is solved. I’ve bought multiple iTunes and did not received on my end as it was sent to a scammer. I’ve filed multiple complaints and asked multiple questions nothing has been solved. I just want to resolve my situation and carry on. I want to know if I will get my refund back, or have some sort of reimbursement as I feel like I’m at total loss. No protection on my end. Please help!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mistyblues59
Contributor
Contributor
Bought some boots that was suppose to be leather and got a pair rubber yellow boots and PayPal wanted me to mail them back and USPS charged 60 and boots was 58.35 guess who losted I did smfh
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mistyblues59 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sweet_Candy_4U 

As you haven't said which disputes you have opened difficult to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.