balance will be held for 180 days,

sugribthapa2020
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

i need help my paypal account problems my too mush lose please fixed my paypal account .i have a 39,37 USD‬ not possible fixed please withdraw my balance .your company more time phone but not answer +https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call .i don't why my paypal problems before my brother paypal account same problems not more balance may be 50$ lose .now same my paypal account lose this paypal account link ebay . my mobile no <removed>

See My Paypal Account Massage 

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-007-898-088-819

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

NRH1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I can't help you I called PayPal and the person said the easiest way to get it would be to go to the place that sent it and have them contact Paypal and ask for a refund then have them resend it to me I think Paypal comes up with ways to keep peoples money
Login to Me Too

EduardNacalaban
Contributor
Contributor
I also encountered that issue today i need to transfer fund and other will cash in money to me tomorrow how will i useit if im permanent ban to this paypal account uhuhuhuhneed to recover my account
Login to Me Too

TouchMe20
Contributor
Contributor
cant we file a case for them because mine is already 181 days but they didnt send any email on howncan i get my balance in my account
Login to Me Too

Zoe39
Contributor
Contributor

Complain to the financial ombudsman don’t let them get away with it also report them to trading standards and sign our petition the more people sign the more the government has to do something about this crap bank [removed]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.