balance will be held for 180 days,

sugribthapa2020
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

i need help my paypal account problems my too mush lose please fixed my paypal account .i have a 39,37 USD‬ not possible fixed please withdraw my balance .your company more time phone but not answer +https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call .i don't why my paypal problems before my brother paypal account same problems not more balance may be 50$ lose .now same my paypal account lose this paypal account link ebay . my mobile no <removed>

See My Paypal Account Massage 

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-007-898-088-819

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sugribthapa2020 

Sadly thats a permanent ban so nothing to resolve, paypal no longer want your business.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sugribthapa2020 

Sadly thats a permanent ban so nothing to resolve, paypal no longer want your business.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sugribthapa2020
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

To Much long time holding i need withdraw after paypal cancel and  new open paypal account because my small business .Ebay account link before  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sugribthapa2020 

You would not be able to withdraw funds until 180 days.

If you open another paypal account it would be limited again.

I am not a sir.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Petru3
It has been way over 180 days for me and my funds are still held. I cannot withdraw although I had no chargebacks.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Petru3 

The option to withdraw funds is not always available or available immediately 180 is reached.

For eg if you are still underage when you get to 180 days then paypal would not let you open an account yet or transfer the funds.

Or if you opened the account with a fake name then the odds of you getting the funds are remote.

If niether apply to you then contact customer services and request a release of those funds.

Can't give you more info as you have not said what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

NRH1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money I received instructions but it still hasn't worked
Login to Me Too

Deepak001
Hii sir please. Help me You can no longer use paypal solution
Login to Me Too

NRH1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money
Login to Me Too

Still haven't gotten it yet. Please help me get it today..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.