apple imac desk top computer

Imacare_giver
Contributor
Contributor

I am a CNA a certified nurse assistant, and I'm self employed and I'm trying to expand my business. I've taken care of others since I was 16. Iam good judge of character and I really think that I could place the right caregiver with the right patient and each of them would have no choice but to flourish and enjoy one another. I supposed to have gotten a PayPal credit purchase for a apple imac desk top computers. But Ebay said that I ordered it and it was purchased by me now it was a old refurbished version for $679.00 but I was just trying to not live beyond my means mind you. I was just trying to get one to help with the process of the growth of my business. But no receipt and no computer. I don't know what happened. I understand that the world is not perfect but just a little help please.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Imacare_giver,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not get the item that you purchased. Is the transaction listed in your PayPal transaction summary? You mentioned that you did not get a receipt. You should also check your spam or junk mail folder to see if there's an email from PayPal there.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.