appealing a case result

marcodelf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I put a post on here a couple of days ago but I  have not heard anything and cannot find the original post either, the post was regarding a dispute that  was ruled in favour of the seller even though I did not receive the item, according to the seller my order was delivered but not signed for and paypal say that according to the tracking details it was delivered, I have cctv recording of the alleged delivery date and time but paypal  has not asked to see this recording I have tried to appeal this decision through the resolution centre but there is no "Appeal the outcome " box  which means I cannot go through the Resolution centre. I only have until the 2/08/20 to appeal,it seems that paypal are determined to stop me from appealing their decision because I have phoned, emailed  and messaged them without reply, this is my last hope what should I do next.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mitchbosley
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing has happened to me i was told my case was lost due to the sender sending a tracking number to which wasn't even for my address I did find out that the sender sent a envelope that weighed 8 oz to an address near me I sent all the info to PayPal and they said because the sender had proof of a tracking number that I lost my case to which I will Never Never again use PayPal to purchase anything thru again !!!
Login to Me Too

Kazza52
New Community Member

I am having the same problem, like you they say they posted something that should be quite heavy and Royal mail says the item with their tracking no. only weighed 8 grams. Because they proved they posted something I am ruled against. I did not get the item I ordered just a piece of cloth, can someone from paypal help with this ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.