anyone have success contacting someone to remove a limitation?

cryptkeeper8
Contributor
Contributor

I had to sell items from a personal collection because my husband is out of work with covid. PP put the 1st transaction on hold but then I cleared it up. When I sold the rest of my collection TO THE SAME BUYER they have frozen my money and account. I only used PayPay because I thought it would be quicker than waiting for the buyer to send a paper check in the mail.

The buyer has contacted PayPay to advise them everything has been completed successfully. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY NOW SO I CAN PAY RENT??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @cryptkeeper8,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. Limitations are in place to help protect all our customers, and in some cases to meet our regulatory obligations. Protecting your account and money is important to us. If there's a limitation on the account, check the Resolution Center and complete any steps there to have the limitation removed. If face any issues during the process, kindly reach out to our customer service team through the option available on our website so we can have a closer look at the situation.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.