angry customer

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

enough is enough. on more sending documents, when ask about my financial documents, of a T4 documents, any kind of bills. paypal team is crossing the line now. this is my business, & my business only. i will not share my financial documents with nobody nor my bills. i'm getting to the point where i'm T-off with paypal. i want to leave paypal for good, remove me from your system all of it.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@reapectable 

PayPal needs to know all about your business to see if its legit for regulatory and security/risk management reasons. Typicaly, a limited account cannot be closed until the limitation is resolved, it'll just remain limited/blocked.

What is the nature of the problem? Has the account limitation resolution process stalled? No response? Or are they not accepting your documents?

Contact customer service to follow up and have them submit a support ticket to the back office:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PaypalCanada/

Twitter: @AskPayPalCA

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

i tried phoning them, they can't remove my limitations over by the phone, i tried emailing them, NO reponse. pls i know you can remove it for me, you could , but you won't..WHY? because you guys like to fool around with your customers. pls to whom it may concern. i would like remove my limitations, so i can go ahead to close my account. thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@reapectable 

'We guys' have nothing to do with paypal. 

This is a user to user community advice forum and we are users just like you are.

The only reason we are advisors is because we have advised a lot on here ie helped a lot.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

My apologies from this morning. I thought you did just that helped to remove my limitations. is the bank statement suitable for lifting my limitations?. because in my bank statement it has my name, address, transactions purchases. Etc. 

Login to Me Too

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

what website can I upload my documents, etc. is PayPal.com/Il/uploaddoc. Is a good place

Login to Me Too

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

first I want to apologize sincererly. words were not very nice, I apologize to the all paypal team & to the all whole paypal community. I know it's not your fault, that I went overboard with this. l absolutely love paypal & it's services. really sorry about everything. I did not mean to say those words, but I did anyway. i'm sorry. i'm a very nice customer usually have no problem with paypal at all. thank you

Login to Me Too

reapectable
Contributor
Contributor

I will change my title to something more decent next time I have a question for paypal community. no more angry customer, instead happy customer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.