anable to withdraw funds aftyer 180 days hold of funds

daismoha
New Community Member

i cant withdraw my funds after paypal sent an email tht my funds are eligible for withdrawal after tht period of 180 days and now its another game all together i have been sending emails at the help centre and seems no one to be providing a solution to my cries what can be done to this issue for my funds to be withdrawn i even asked for a bank cheque but no one has yet responded to that request 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daismoha 

There are the added options only in Kenya of using the services of M-PESA or Equity Bank to transfer funds out of a PayPal account. If unable to get those to work, customer service assistance would be needed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@daismoha,

Kenyan Equity and M-Pesa via PayPal payments are considered online transactions. If your account is permanently limited, your account would not be eligible to make the transactions to M-Pesa or Kenyan Equity. I apologize for the inconvenience. Here is a list of banks which offer US accounts in Kenya: https://www.export.gov/article?id=Kenya-us-banks. Please keep in mind, when you're researching which account to apply for, they must offer routing and checking/savings account numbers for the account to be eligible. If you need further assistance with other methods of withdrawal, you have the option to give PayPal customer service a call.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.