adding to a case review

donpaulcorf
New Community Member

does anybody know how or whether you can add to a case once it is under review?

I had not had any contact from a seller so opened a case, they have since provided a tracking number so the case has gone straight to review.

Last week I received a plastic mug in the post and had no idea where it had been sent from but I am now guessing this should have been the coffee machine which I  had purchased as clearly stated in the original order confirmation email

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GRUMPY5
New Community Member

I'm having the same kind of problem. This is a scam, the company I bought from trade under different names and send out a real cheap item instead of the item ordered. I tried to contact them but had no joy so I opened disputes through Paypal, the sellers respond to paypal and give proof of postage, however the items they send are not the items paid for, they instead send out cheap tat. I have been phoning paypal to explain but it seems like they are not really  interested. I have been unable to escalate the cases and I fear that the disputes may be closed in favour of the scammers. I am sure Paypal are well aware of this scam now and they should immediately refund the buyers in full.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.