adding pictures to Paypal open case

campusbed
Contributor
Contributor

i filled and open case with paypal about a defunct camera i purchased from japan through ebay.. can i add videos or pictures to help show what im describing thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @campusbed,

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community!

In the course of a dispute or claim, files may only be uploaded if the process requires them. Most decisions are made without the need to review images. The upload feature in the Resolution will only appear if the documents are needed, at which time you will receive a message regarding the need for documents.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

themagus13
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to add pictures to my claim that would resolve the issue right there and then.

I have a "Not as describe" claim these pic would show that what I ordered as absolutly nothing to do with what I was sent.

But still here I am waiting for a refund with the resolution date being pushed back again without any explanation.

The seller's website no longer sells anything. the contact info changed 3 or 4 times within a few months, if I want to see my order I get a "page not found" message. The seller never replied to my several emails. But still Paypal does business with the guys!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.