account stolen

Christopher106
Contributor
Contributor

Someone stole my account and bought products on it, I am trying to contact paypal but there isn't anyone on the phone, I have send 3 mails 2 weeks age, they also didin't respond and I can't contact them on their facebook page. Can someone help me pls

regards

Christopher

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @Christopher106,

I'm truly sorry to hear that this occurred and that you've experienced difficulty contacting support. The best option to contact us is using the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of this page. If support isn't currently available in your location due to the time, then another alternative would be to contact our support on Twitter at @AskPayPal

They will be able to help you file any claims that need to be opened and re-secure the account. 

My sincere apologies again and I hope this helps. Thank you.

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @Christopher106,

I'm truly sorry to hear that this occurred and that you've experienced difficulty contacting support. The best option to contact us is using the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of this page. If support isn't currently available in your location due to the time, then another alternative would be to contact our support on Twitter at @AskPayPal

They will be able to help you file any claims that need to be opened and re-secure the account. 

My sincere apologies again and I hope this helps. Thank you.

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.