account start with PP* stole my money

khaledwaal
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

someone stole my money the transaction on my visa around 266.60 $ from PP*LOCKHARGAME so it PayPal account but there is no history in PayPal account and i think my visa information is leaked from PayPal how to refund my money? 

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

mohammad2630
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me with my bank account on Friday. 270.09 $ has been stolen from pp lockhargame. I raised a complaint to my bank. I wonder how did they get out my debit card details
Login to Me Too

Lamon2
Contributor
Contributor

raed_alghamdi
New Community Member

hello!

$ 285.40 was stolen from me yesterday at noon from the same seller. I will have an appointment tomorrow with the bank (Alinma) and I will provide you with details here and in my account on Twitter ( <removed>).

Login to Me Too

mohammad2630
Contributor
Contributor
I visited alinma bank today and apparently they told me that everything is fine. No money was deducted from the account and they checked my transaction history. The total balance in my account is same as before. Looks like some hacker tried to steal the money but was unsuccessful. I hope he dies before he steal someone else's money.
Login to Me Too

MusabT
New Community Member
I just got deducted from the same account. It is not showing up in PayPal either but the money was clearly deducted from my account and I am with ALAHLI bank. It seems this is a local thing considering the names on this. I guess there is a bank leak of some sort
Login to Me Too

Mashi2022
Hi Same thing here! Happend to my account this morning at 7:17 am Saudi Arabia local time October, 12th, 2020, I received an SMS stating that an amount of $282.33 has deducted from my account to PP LOCKHARGAME! How did this happen and why?!
Login to Me Too

Afatani
New Community Member

The same seller tried to deduct $282.45 this afternoon. It was on my NCB prepaid card (Mastercard) and fortunately there wasn't enough money to take. 

I wonder how they managed to get the card's info? My card isn't registered on PayPal. I think if we could find a common factor then we can find the source for this fraud.

Login to Me Too

d_mohanna
New Community Member

Same here.  2 days ago.. LOCKHARGAMES tried to charge my NCB pre-paid MasterCard 1079.63SAR .. My balance was not enough to complete the transaction.

Login to Me Too

D-matthews
I also had pp*lockhargame take money from my account via my visa debit card on 13 October, $256. My bank are dealing with it as a fraudulent transaction.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.