account restrictions cash locked up

Spyder1066
New Community Member

Hi my account has now been locked up by paypal for 8 months and i am totally unable to unlock it as the systems just do not work and nobody EVER answers on the useless phone line.

I am at my wits end and am now considering seeking legal advice.

The issue is all concerning my identity, even though the account is over a decade old.

I used a pseudonym to set the account up....a name everybody in the real world calls me.

However this does tally with my legal name, even though obviously my bank account is in my legal name, as it would have to be.

Paypals useless customer service employees are not very bright, or are now well trained at all as they 3 different people that came on over the DAYS of trying to get this sorted months ago just kept repeating the same thing.....upload proof of name address etc which had already been done.

After I called them educationally retarded ...... I have not been able to access ANY ASSISTANCE whatsoever and near a grand stuck in the account!

Am seething and searching for assistance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.