account limited

aisha301
Contributor
Contributor

so 4 days ago paypal limited my business account i upload both the documents paypal ask for and now it is saying completed documents but my account is still limited can somebdy tell me how long they gona take more lift these limitations.....tnks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ircwebservices
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited since 27th February and I have submitted all documents requested First the issue was for PEP, I supply reply and justification then was requested to submit Business information and Charity information which I do to then they asked to confirm that I was trading as Sole-trader and to explain the source of Funds is used to start my business which was created in July 2012, I submitted all the information requested since 21st of March and till today the information is still under review and I have send several time email using the contact us page and never got any reply.

Thus I don't even know whether the limitation will be lift or if any further documents will be need and I am actually in the dark as I cannot get payment from clients nor can I withdraw the cash I have on my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @aisha301 and @ircwebservices,

I'm sorry to hear that a review has not yet happened. Typically, I would suggest to wait for a few days to a week, but once that amount of time passes, checking in with customer service to inquire about the status is an option. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope both your limitations are resolved quickly from here out!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ircwebservices
Contributor
Contributor

Sunday will be one month since I replied to them and still waiting for waiving up of limitation and worse no reply about the documents and informations supply. Very bad and indecent treatment of Paypal towards his customers. @PayPal_Olivia 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.