account limited

lesley-6
New Community Member

hi

i am having a problem with my paypal account because it has limitation because i am receiving funds from buyers and paypal request slips from my supplier were i buy customer goods ,,i am asking my self if you block my funds on paypal how will i get the slips from supplier because i have to use the funds to buy and get slips secondly paypal has automatically refunded all orders that i received some are already shipped now my ebay account and every order is outstanding on ebay now i have provided my id copy , reasons for my funds and recent orders on ebay i am waiting for response ,,,last thing ebay refunded me 64 usd for error that happend were a double payment was done on my visa bank card/account now paypal has also blocked 64 usd i received from ebay, if it will be possible for paypal or ebay to refund every one who bought items from me and let me get my 64 usd back and lets close this account because is inconveniencing my customers and orders ....please please someone help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.