account limitations

peter137
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday i try to transfer money from my account to the bank and i get the cant process transaction bug glitch paypal trying to steal who knows and now i have my account limited i go through the whole prove who you are rubbish and still no reply i send e-mail to customer service and no reply i will never use paypal again and advise anyone who wants to use paypal to go else where when there is a serious glitch like that and then they make you wait for god knows how long and jump thrugh how many hoops just to ignore you 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@peter137 wrote:

yesterday i try to transfer money from my account to the bank and i get the cant process transaction bug glitch paypal trying to steal who knows and now i have my account limited i go through the whole prove who you are rubbish and still no reply i send e-mail to customer service and no reply i will never use paypal again and advise anyone who wants to use paypal to go else where when there is a serious glitch like that and then they make you wait for god knows how long and jump thrugh how many hoops just to ignore you 

If you have funds in the there, you can't go elsewhere at least for the time being. If you come upon an error message, the best thing is to retry one more time tops and leave it alone for a day or two, or even three so the system can reset. If you force it by repeating what you're doing, it will trigger security system to lock up the system with error message and/or get your account limited. For the security of your account, PayPal has to verify it is you, not some hacker trying to bust their way in. Try contacting PayPal Customer Service:

Contact customer service: Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Twitter: @paypaluk 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.