account limitation

bl441
Contributor
Contributor
been asked for info as my account has been limited. going by what they have asked for they think im a business which im not..has anyone else had this problem and how did you sort it out
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

WerePlatypusa

Same here - it is asking me to provide invoices and other documentation, but I don't sell anything. And when I click the 'Provide Proof of Fulfillment' button, it just kind of freezes up.

Login to Me Too

bl441
Contributor
Contributor
same. i buy more than i sell. ill try get on live chat with them.tomorroe
Login to Me Too

WerePlatypusa

I tried to call them, but the wait time was 7-10 hours. I'm guessing this is widespread.

Login to Me Too

bl441
Contributor
Contributor
omg..7-10 hours
Login to Me Too

LizzyMc
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing just happened to me. I called PayPal and was able to get through. They said this is some sort of glitch that is happening. They were able to remove the limitations to my account while on the phone. My wait time was about 30 minutes.
Login to Me Too

bl441
Contributor
Contributor
oh ive seen a post on my facebook with someone asking the same as me..must be happening with lots. ill try them tomorrow
Login to Me Too

ConfuseddotCom2
Contributor
Contributor
Surely PayPal should be resolving this without making customers call them and endure unreasonable waiting times!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.