account limitation : i cant use paypal anymore

OsamaShams
Contributor
Contributor

is any one pls tell me about this issue i was trying to resolve it but still on 0 progress

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

FCFJJ
New Community Member
PayPal let me send $1000 last week and this week they put a hold on my account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OsamaShams 

Sadly nothing to resolve if paypal have told you that you can't use their services anymore as you have been banned from using paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WHWH
Contributor
Contributor
After opening this account I had my back pay and current pay direct deposit into this account with paypal after gettin approved for unemployment which took some time to do however paypal allows 5,545 to be deposited from department of labor and rejected all the others back payment that's where pending which was like 15 or so back payments owed to me which is now unaccounted for with pay pal or department of labor however because of the deposits paypal locked my account not allowing me to withdraw any funds they give me a few steps to do in order to get my funds which I did so immediately which was proving my identity which I did with my stated issued driver license which they accepted then tried to say my birth date wasn't on my ID which it clearly is then when brought to there attention paypal then locks my account and says I can no longer use there services keep in mind I not once had any transaction presented to this account only my deposits from department of labor now then pay pal tells me the funds will be held for 180 days before I can transfer the funds from there account which the 180 days has passed and yet will pay pal respond to how to withdraw funds after the date they have me to withdraw had passed. So they keep my funds makein profit from money that is rightfully mine anyone else with this problem!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.