account limitation STATUS AND REASONS AND COMMUNICATION

Netcopy
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited since Dec 2 till now. and I have no idea  what it is going on. Even though i submitted what they want it.

I have called and sent them messages. and They said the back office who is in charge of limitation has no communication with customer at all. 

They said I have to just wait. No one know what it is going on.  Meanwhile I am the only one having trouble with my seller . 

I am 100 percent positive Ebay user for more than 10 years till now.  only recent problem I have with one newbie seller, I couldn't make payment 

through Paypal while I am paying to other seller successfully . Once I paid it through Paypal, it showed as payment pending then it didn't go through.

seller said he has no issue. then i kept trying and trying maybe more than 10 times . it all didn't go through while I paid it to others. I told him to contact 

paypal then he said he was able to figure it out with paypal, then my payment went through . Is this my fault?   As of now, no one seems to know 

what is going on. I am hesitating to close my acct . so much stressed out. I need communication with paypal I need to know the status of my limitation

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.