account is permanently limited without any reason every executive missguide me please help

PrajwalMeena
Contributor
Contributor

today early morning i got an email by PayPal that my account is permanently limited and my money get stuck for 180days i m small creator this is only source of income and after calling to PayPal an executive madam said i have to wait for 180 days to get my money …. this is **bleep** totally i work 16 hr. a day to earn money and then this hard work earned money is captured and freeze by PayPal for no reason without any warning without any cause they limited my account … on asking to executive the reason behind this limitation she replied that we cant tell you actual reason what if i need money there is lockdown in my state because of covid 19 I need money to buy milk vegetable and daily life stuff why PayPal punish its own customer like this. 

i already message to PayPal on message center everyone misguide me one executive said it is highly risk involved in my account and another one said you get your money by refunding to your customers 

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i refund to customer back PayPal take fees for what on each transaction i pay fees and now it times to get my money PayPal executive suggest me to refund a customer and ask him to pay me in other way or i have to wait 180 days.

anybody help me please help i m in trouble im middle class guy and i need help please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20230526Y
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same **bleep**ing thing to me, except over complete discrimination. I'm pursuing legal action towards them. **bleep** paypal they will pay for this **bleep**
Login to Me Too

PrajwalMeena
Contributor
Contributor

how i take legal action against him idk please guide me

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrajwalMeena 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal tends to hold any funds for 180 days. This is the same time frame that buyers have to open Paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.