account is limited

AuthenticallyME
New Community Member
Good day, 
I request some assistance, 
My account is limited, there is no where on my paypal account, after logging in any request from PayPal as to what additional information is required or what action I need to take, This is now the 5th day, the PayPal site has been sending me in circles with now solution, or online chat that has worked or responded.
Please email me a resolution, and activation confirmation of my account at your earliest convenience,
Thank you
Nirvana Lange
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

YukiTheEgg
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same issue right nowtoo, its been over a week ive sent every kind of document to them, and I uusally dont like having my emotions get the best of me but I would really love to email an actual person who works with paypal.. cos I cant explain to a ROBOT / automated machine that some of my documents have my old name.. 

It really feels like the site rn is being managed by a small group.. its been such a huge inconvenience because im managing my own small business and i need my account to stay "protected"

Login to Me Too

AuthenticallyME
New Community Member

It is really frustrating not to get to a human, or an online chat with a human on the other side that can look at organic, human challenges and not algorithms. Really this energy harvesting of 5 days being going around on circles on the PayPal site. Does anyone else know of a similar medium, platform to receive money? other then the Fraudulent banking systems? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.