account has been Permanently Limited

vyana
Contributor
Contributor
can anyone help me? my account has been sudenly permanently limited . This the email i got from paypal Hello Elynna Hannis Binti Mohd Khairi Ariffin Teoh, Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your account. Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), your account will remain permanently limited. The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy. Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we will hold any funds on your account for 180 days. Click Legal Agreements at the bottom of ant PayPal page to access our Acceptable Use Policy. If you have not yet done so, please remove any PayPal references from your website/auction site. Thanks, PayPal -------------------------------------------------- Copyright &####; ####-#### PayPal. All rights reserved. Responses to this email address are not monitored. im try to appeals but they just ignore me 😭
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vyana

Sadly no one can help you, paypal unfortunately no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.