account get limited

zurylostboys
Contributor
Contributor

hello i need help here .. last time i have link my email to the related account that have  negetif balance and make my own acc trough the email i link to releted negetif balance .. last week i do transaction and get notice need to verify until the last time they need  e resloved to negetif balance related that i me tion above ... so my question can i send the money from my friend acvount to account that have negetif balance to resolved my resolution ..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zurylostboys

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if that option is available in your country.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (again as long as that option is available in your country).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zurylostboys
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@zurylostboys

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if that option is available in your country.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (again as long as that option is available in your country).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal.

@kernowlass

thanks for the reply but the negetif balance account cannot login anymore because the negetif balance ... they need owner of account negetif to call them to get open the account .. in resulotion i get email from paypal to ask me to sent using check or money order to they HQ .. if i dont follow the instruction sent using check or money order,  can i do this sent using as friend to negetif balance account to resloved to my account..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.