account fraud need help

Clemmer
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my name is megan I just had a baby. It's crazy having a baby during this crazy scary illness around. I'm 20 years old and struggling without money. What little money I did have PayPal authorized 7 transactions to some group in China and it's for close to 600$ and that was all the money I had... I filed dispute and couldn't get anyone on the phone for help. They closed the cases and said that PayPal can't help.. your missing right.. please someone help!!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Wintersk
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve never had a problem with PayPal until recently. Made a purchase online and after some time finally got a tracking Number but using the given number on UPS site stated my package had been delivered and left at reception. I live at a residence and certainly don’t have a receptionist. So now I’m out money and still no product. Filed a dispute through PayPal but because it was “delivered” according to UPS they were in favor of seller, case closed. I called UPS and was told they could not give me the delivered to address, only that it does not match my profile information. This is so disappointing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.