account closed for no reason

Zukerider
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to pull my unemployment money out of my account and it was closed for no reason. Now paypal is holding my money
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zukerider 

Normally, any funds received into an account where PayPal has decided to part ways will be held for 180 days. However, if the funds are received for Unemployment benefits or Stimulus funds, please reach back out to Paypals Support Teams to see what options they have to assist in gaining access to those funds. You can reach Customer Support via the Message Us option after clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, Facebook Instant Message, or Twitter Direct Message

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zukerider 

Normally, any funds received into an account where PayPal has decided to part ways will be held for 180 days. However, if the funds are received for Unemployment benefits or Stimulus funds, please reach back out to Paypals Support Teams to see what options they have to assist in gaining access to those funds. You can reach Customer Support via the Message Us option after clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, Facebook Instant Message, or Twitter Direct Message

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.