account access temporarily limited

Coco_tuntun
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal users and community,

I am not a big PayPal user but I succeed to pay one item with PayPal and also send money to someone via PayPal.

After this, around 1.5 month ago my account switched to "Account access is temporarily limited". As requested I added a photo ID (my passport page) and a proof for my adress almost 4 weeks ago.

But the documents are still in "submitted" phase...

I sent an e-mail to Payplal but I always have this automatic answer reply which does not really answer to my issue: Why is my account still limited ? 

They said problem should be solved within 3-5 working days. It's almost 3-4 weeks for me...

Thank you for your feedback, 

Jeremy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Courtney2183
Contributor
Contributor
Omg I am having a similar issue. My account has had restrictions for over a month now. Except I was asked to do like 8 different things. I have completed all and have messaged at least 30 or more times. All of mine say completed yet my account is still restricted. I haven't even got a response from them for my last 5 or more messages. I have over $100 in my account and I can't access it. I don't know what to do seeing that I can't even call them to talk to a real person. I am frustrated and they are definitely losing my business and I will let everyone I know how horrible paypal is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.