account access is temporarily limited - Reference ID: PP-007-973-085-583

paanvw

I have problem with my account currently limited due to the item that I sold in eBay. I received email from Law Offices of David Gulbransen

said that they received the court order on April 16, 2019 due to possible infringement of intellectual properties of 60 second salad.

I trying to contact the Law Offices of David Gulbransen. Hundred of email sent to him but no reply until now January 17, 2020.  I also contact PayPal to resolve the issue but they always reply the same thing "Please direct all questions regarding this restraint to the law firm,  please contact Law Offices of David Gulbransen"

I want my account back. Please advise what should I do now ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paanvw 

Sorry nothing we can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paanvw 

Sorry nothing we can do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aasadkayani
Contributor
Contributor

There must be a way we are loosing our only source of income . This law firm or company they are representing are using loophole to target small seller . My account has been limited while I have listed item same when they TM in USA but  I was not aware . 

There must be way to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aasadkayani 

Seek legal advice, no one on this forum is qualified to answer legal issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aasadkayani
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks , I’m working on that as well .
Login to Me Too

soni8
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found any solution yet as I also got an email for trademark infringement and they are asking for unreasonable amount of 2000$ for a product which was never sold but listed in the past but not at the time of filling. They intentionally registered the Chinese logo for a product which was already selling in the market for a long time, so that they can sue others and make money out of it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.