accepted a return but did not receive item

rkeenan540
New Community Member

hello 

so basically i sold a jacket to someone and he asked for a return due to a sizing issue, therefore i accepted his request. He then said he sent the item and launched disputes which both ebay and paypal. Since i never got the jacket ebay sided with me and said i would not need to refund him, however paypal sided with him and took the money from my account. It wont let me appeal the case, it wont give me the option, so is there anthing else i can do, even the tracking that he provided says it hasnt been delivered, why would paypal side with him?

many thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @rkeenan540,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that this happened. If the PayPal case has not been closed in your favour, you should have received an email with more information as to why this decision was taken. If you were told that the decision cannot be appealed, it may be that we could not refund you in that case. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service for more information. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.