a transaction that I cannot recognise

park3
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

I have got an unauthorised transaction made on 12th of Dec.

Since I have not used Paypal for a while, I just found that my account balance was negative because of that transaction.

Also, my online shopping payment option is directly connected with my Australia bank card and I locked the card a few months ago, so it was not supposed to be charged even if some one tried to scam my account, but somehow it took my Paypal account balance negative.

Beside, Paypal has tried to take the amount of money from my account, there were two unpaid payment fee of 10 dollars. I cannot understand how they even can try to take money through the locked card and charge the unpaid payment fee.

So I want to get a refund for the unpaid payment fee as well as the unauthorised transaction.

I already reported the transaction to the resolution centre, but I have not asked the refund for the unpaid payment fee, so is there any way to ask it? by email?

or by any chance, is there any way for me to edit or add more information for the report?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.