Zzrays Co.,Ltd ?.

Richardmaguire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am having a problem with<removed>. The company advertised an Electric hydraulic floor jack which I ordered over a month ago paid for with PayPal. Two days ago a small package arrived from this company labelled for Customs declaration as the floor jack I ordered. Inside the package was an empty 8x6 plastic box.Communication with this seller is almost impossible and so I have requested help from PayPal to obtain for me a full refund. On going.

has anyone had bad dealings with this seller if so please contact PayPal to report you experience. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

Joescot
Contributor
Contributor
ScAM they sent me a hand hacksaw instead of a 24 volt mini wood cutter ..same standard , sell it , return it etc ,,,do not buy from these people and also I doubt you will get any money back
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I ordered some  plaster molds to do with my daughter and Grandson 

I received some plastic version of  I do not know what !

its like what you would get in a show bag

has any one received a refund from them ? 

thanks 

Debbie

Login to Me Too

Mimitoone
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing and they sent a cheap plastic pin art thing wirth no more than a few dollars. I have been going back and forth with them. They want me to send the item back at my expense, and if they inspect it and find that it is on perfect condition...they will give me a full refund..I was not born yesterday...they want the item back at my expense and have no intentions of refunding my money. I have nothing but time to contact every social media outlet out there... find every company they have..yes Zzraysco does business under many different company names. In fact the name they used when I purchased the item is now shut down. They are however still responding to email albeit under a different person's name responding every time. Im sure I wil never get my money back, but, they will never be rid/free of me either so I hope its worth it to them.
Login to Me Too

DavidOne
Contributor
Contributor

No point talking to them - just pursue it with Paypay. I did and got a full refund eventually, having gone through a few Paypal hoops. The company offered me a 50% discount which I rejected and then continued my dispute. At no point was I asked to return the item.

Login to Me Too

Spanky745
Contributor
Contributor

So after some time now we have "Case closed in your favor"

I had to file a case with the website they recommend. "IC3" Once I did that the case was overturned in my favor. Mind you I did go back and forth with ZZ Ray's and they stuck to there case about " there were 3 options and you choose wrong" 

I also mentioned to PayPal that the community was full of complaints on there own site.

I do hope this helps someone out there to fight against ZZ Rays.

Login to Me Too

Mimitoone
Contributor
Contributor
The newest email I received from Zzrays Co.,Ltd is threatening me that if I complain about them on any public forum or to PayPal, they will freeze my account and not refund me anything! I told them to do what they have to do and I will do what I have to do.
Login to Me Too

Spanky745
Contributor
Contributor

I would send that in your dispute as well. Copy the email in the dispute.

I did not get that type of email and I realized they were just going to keep going back and forth. It is useless to try and get them to do what is right. I told them I would post not so good things on every social sight I could find for I have nothing better to do. I never herd from them again. LOL

Login to Me Too

Mimitoone
Contributor
Contributor
I have every correspondence with them saved and plan on forwarding everything I receive from them. I have also said I was going to post on every social media outlet. So far, they have responded to all my emails. They usually send one around 4am our time. Can't wait to see what kind of crap they write in the next email. My only hope is that karma will find them and somehow be stopped.
Login to Me Too

Spanky745
Contributor
Contributor

I too was getting the response emails at 4     here on the east coast 

I was very surprised that pay pal had sided with me and that I was getting a refund after reading all the information on the community. I do hope that you get a decision in your favor. I do know that talking with ZZ Rays via email is useless and a total was of time. I believe they hope to keep you tied up long enough that Pay Pal will side with them.

Login to Me Too

dalss
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal's solution is BS. I see people who have posted saying PayPal had given them a full refund. What's it going to be? PayPal is as corrupt as Zzrays. Their arrogance, awful support and their pathetic "solution" are all ridiculous. 

There is only one right solution. PayPal refuses to do it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.