Zzrays Co.,Ltd ?.

Richardmaguire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am having a problem with<removed>. The company advertised an Electric hydraulic floor jack which I ordered over a month ago paid for with PayPal. Two days ago a small package arrived from this company labelled for Customs declaration as the floor jack I ordered. Inside the package was an empty 8x6 plastic box.Communication with this seller is almost impossible and so I have requested help from PayPal to obtain for me a full refund. On going.

has anyone had bad dealings with this seller if so please contact PayPal to report you experience. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

DavidOne
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same. Ordered a projector, videos and screen - got a plastic sheet. Have opened a dispute with Paypal. Clearly a scam - Paypal should freeze their account to stop others falling prey.

Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
Well you would think that, but that is not what PayPal think. They will side with the seller. They will give you a refund only when the seller advises that they have received the returned goods in good order and at your expense. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

DavidOne
Contributor
Contributor

Received notification from Paypal today that I had been given a full refund. Must admit had it gone the other way, I would have avoided Paypal in future wherever possible, so it does go a long way to restore my faith in Paypal. Paypal's email copied below - though some wording has been removed as "Invalid HTML"

This was for a Projector, Videos and Screen where I received only a thin plastic sheet. Not sure why I succeeded where others haven't. I did send a photo of the package where it clearly showed the contents as "Halloween christmas projector * 1 ". Maybe that was the clincher - though it did take some time and had to jump through various hoops to get to the successful outcome. 

Case closed in your favour
We've reviewed the case you filed on 12 October 2020 and have decided in your favour.
 account or bank. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to it. Depending on your card provider, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to show on your card statement.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I ordered 2 Halloween projectors and all I got were 2 plastic sheets, supposedly screens. No projectors. Have yet to report. Was giving another week in case they turn up. Looks like ZZRays are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Ferville
Contributor
Contributor
After my own experience and had of the others on this thread, I'd say you have done your money. You won't get any help from PayPal either. Sorry to be the one to tell you.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
That's my thoughts exactly.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hi. Anyone got any contact details for Zzrays Co.,Ltd (Meleody), please? 

Login to Me Too

1-Blondhzl
I ordered a Halloween projectuon kit, it was supposed to come with a Halloween and Christmas disc a projector and a screen. It took over a month and when my order came it was just a projection screen, which was essentially a white plastic table cover. Have not been able to reach the deller for a refund and pay pal denied my claim because the seller proved shipment.
Login to Me Too

HotMessInADress
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same situation! I knew the price was too good to be true, but would have been happy if just a screen and the disk arrived! The piece of white plastic tablecloth is a ridiculous joke. PayPal needs to ban this seller!

Login to Me Too

EZG1964
I ordered the new German glasses with the transitional lenses. What I received was folding 2.5 reading glasses. They agreed to refund half the money but after reading what a few of the responses and the hassle of returning the items, I might take the partial payment. $30 for return shipping? Wow. Going to find out for myself. The return address PayPal gave me is also weird styling. We'll see.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.